Meghan Markle Beauty tips

Meghan Markle and Prince Harry are finally married.Megan Markle is known for her gorgeous skin and beautiful complexon.when it comes to all things fashion and beauty she knows her stuff, which is why we are sharing some of her favourite beauty products.. Meghan shared some of her beauty tips and secrets to keep her hair looking gorgeous and her complexion so perfect. to know more and the products she loves to use?


1. Use foundation sparingly.

"Only apply foundation to the spots you need it and spread it with a beautyblender. I never want to cover my freckles, so we just do a 'wash' of foundation in certain sections instead of over the entire face.
2. Play up your eyes to look wide awake.
"To open up your eyes, apply a highlighter like Yves Saint Laurent�s Touche �clat in the inner corner�this trick is especially good when we are filming at 3 a.m. and I need to look bright eyed and bushy tailed."

3. For added volume, flip your hair.


"There is nothing like a hair flip! When my hair is feeling a little weighted, Suanne, my hair artist on set, has me bend forward and she sprays a little Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray or nothing at all, and then has me 'flip back hard' to give my hair a little extra bounce."

5. Exercise your face!

"I do facial exercises from one of my favorite aestheticians, Nicola Joss, who basically has you sculpt your face from the inside out. I swear it works, as silly as you may feel. On the days I do it, my cheekbones and jawline are waaaay more sculpted. There�s a reason she is in high demand around awards season when every actress wants to look A-plus."